Early Ohio on the Portage Participant Registration Form
Click on the Print button at the bottom of this page, fill out the form and send it (or scan it and email as an attachment) to: Frank Butwin, 26919 Shawnee Drive, Perrysburg OH 43551, 419-270-0622, firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is co-Sponsored by the Maumee Valley Heritage Corridor and the Wood County Historical Society
May 22-23, 2021 (9-5 Sat, 10-4 Sun) Timeline Historical Event for 1750-1865 period
Wood County Museum (WCM) grounds – SE corner US 6 and I-75 – Bowling Green, Ohio
Name of Contact ___________________________________________________________
Phone(s) ______________________ Email _________________________
Time period target ___________________________________________________________
Number of people in “family” group ____
Names of others in “family” __________________________________
Type & size (including guy line ropes) of tents, cover flys, tables, overall area needed ___________
Do you want to set up next anyone in particular? Who?
Camping on site?
___ Friday night
___ Saturday night
___ Need / want a campfire?
Regulations and Conditions:
By registering, you agree to the following regulations and conditions:Comply with directions given by authorities and those in charge of the event.
- Agree to be photographed by photographer &/or news media.
- Bring your own tables, chairs, etc. None provided. No fees for set up or admission.
- For reenactors and suttlers, everything visible must be period appropriate (or covered by period cloth).
- No plastic or other modern material visible during official event hours.
- Setting up can be Friday evening after 4 pm, Saturday before 8:30 am, and Sunday before 9:30 am.
- Take down after 4 pm Sunday (or after 5 pm on Saturday, if leaving that day).
- Organization display tables & authors-vendors of historic books: period attire-display encouraged, not mandated.
- Small fires to be kept at safe distance from people/tents. Use the replace sod method. Firewood east of cabin.
- Use trash barrels near parking lot. No littering. Pick up others trash in your area if needed.
- No alcohol permitted in this county park. There are many after hours beverage purveyors in Bowling Green.
- Cannon & musket firing OK using guidance of event organizers. Must pick up residue paper, foil, etc.
- Wood County Park District: “Masks are required”. We will be in a Wood County Park.
- Keep 6 feet separation from others not in your “family group”. Police this in your own demo area.
- Restroom facility is a lone porta-potty (no outside wash sinks). Modern restrooms in the Museum (1:00-4:00).
- If you need electricity, inform event organizers. There are some outlets on lamp posts but they may not work.
- Water source east of oil rig boiler behind small building. A First Aid station will be available.
- Agree that the MVHC, WCHS, or WCM are not liable for damages to person, property, and theft.