Columbian House

The historic Columbian House gets a facelift at the hands of owners Tom and Peggy Parker.

Built in 1828 by founding father John Pray as a stagecoach inn, it quickly had additions built onto it so to serve multiple purposes in the years ahead. For nearly 200 years it has been overlooking the original town square and what is still the heart of downtown Waterville, Ohio.

On the National Register of Historic Places it remains on of the finest examples of Federal style architecture.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply